Achille S.r.l. puts into practice policies and practices with reference to the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights that are recognized to you by the applicable legislation regarding the protection of personal data. Achille S.r.l. takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever this is necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
You can contact the Data Controller at the following addresses:
E-mail: info (at) trattoriazaza.it
Tel. +39 055 215411
ACHILLE S.r.l. collects and / or receives information about you, such as:
– name surname
– VAT tax code
– address and email
– telephone number
– order data made
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. management and execution of the relationship and the consequent obligations, including regulatory ones for the management and execution of the relationship with the registered person at the site;
2. the fulfillment of obligations arising from the relationship established, such as fiscal and / or administrative / accounting and archiving and storage, communications to third parties for administrative purposes and for compliance, accounting, tax and organizational, including consultants in accounting and tax matters;
IT service provider and SW assistance and maintenance.
The communication concerns the categories of data whose transmission and / or disclosure are necessary for the performance of the activities and the pursuit of the aims of Achille Srl in the management of the established relationship.
3. for IT security, control and monitoring of the use of the equipment and IT infrastructures belonging to Achille S.r.l. with procedures for detecting and notifying personal data breaches (data breach).
The data is not transferred to third parties.
Achille S.r.l. does not transfer personal data provided to non-EU countries.
The data indicated above, collected or otherwise processed by Achille S.r.l. they are considered necessary and their non-conferment entails the impossibility to follow the registration activity and the activities related to the main processing.
With your consent, Achille S.r.l. may send notices of a promotional nature of the services / activities provided, including the sending of informative material relating to the activities of the same. You will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
The consultation of the site does not require registration by the user.
The data processing is performed through paper supports and / or IT procedures by specifically authorized parties. These are allowed access to personal data to the extent and to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of processing activities. Achille S.r.l. periodically verifies the instruments through which the data are processed and the security measures established for them which are constantly updated; verifies, also through the subjects authorized to the treatment, that personal data is not collected, processed, stored or stored, whose processing is not necessary or whose purposes are exhausted; verifies that the data is stored with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity and their use for the purposes of the treatments actually performed. Achille S.r.l. guarantees that the data that, even after the verifications, prove to be excessive or irrelevant will not be used except for the possible preservation, in accordance with the law, of the deed or document containing them. The data is stored in paper and computer archives and security measures are ensured in this regard.
Personal data is kept for the time necessary to carry out the activities related to the management and execution of the relationship with Achille S.r.l. and for the fulfilments, also of law, that follow.
At any time it will be possible to revoke the consent given.
Exhausted all the purposes that legitimize the storage of personal data, Achille S.r.l. will take care of deleting them or making them anonymous.
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 you can exercise the rights indicated therein and in particular the rights to:
– withdrawal of consent
– treatment limitation;
– opposition to treatment;
In essence, at any time and free of charge and without special charges and formalities for the request, by sending an email to the address:
info (at) trattoriazaza.it
and explicitly indicating the right you want to enforce, you can:
– obtain confirmation of the treatment carried out;
– access personal data and know the purposes and purposes of the processing, the data of the subjects to whom they are communicated, the data retention period or the criteria used to determine it;
– update or correct personal data so that they are always accurate and accurate;
– withdraw consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing. Withdrawal of consent in any case does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
– delete personal data from databases and / or archives in the event that they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if this is assumed to be illicit, and always if the conditions established by law exist;
– limit the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, for example where it has disputed its accuracy, for the period necessary to Achille S.r.l. to verify its accuracy. It will be informed, in due time, even when the suspension period has been completed or the reason for the limitation of the processing has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself revoked.
Achille S.r.l. will have to do so without delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, you may submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data to exercise the right to complain at any time and the other rights provided for in articles 15 and ss. of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Any update of this information will be communicated to you promptly and by appropriate means.
The EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and current legislation.
(temporary English translation, to be reviewed)